Being a diabetic hospital, Marigold Sugar Hospital conducts workshop for all the stakeholders of the Diabetic Care management group. These workshops are for
- Doctors managing diabetes within a hospital environment
- GPs managing patients at community level
- Nurses involved in diabetic care management
- Diabetic Counsellors & Educations
- Patients daily routine management
All the workshops are customized to the needs of these stakeholders and on the topic chosen. Based on the topic, a detailed agenda and outcome will be drafted by out academic council. We then organize the workshop in a scheduled manner.